Neyenesch Printers serves the needs of San Diego’s top businesses with unmatched quality and service in printing.
Committed to Our Employees
Neyenesch Printers is committed to providing a positive work environment.
We are proud of the fact that average length of service of our employees is 18 years; in fact we have a few people at 40+ years with the company. Our philosophy is that a positive work environment produces a quality product and happy clients. We Provide competitive compensation, generous vacation, healthcare and retirement.
Combined Years of Experience
Years Family Owned Business
“I’ve spent over half of my life as an employee of Neyenesch Printers and I can tell you they have the same commitment to their employees that they have for their clients. They truly are dedicated to providing an enjoyable work atmosphere so we can produce the best possible product for our clients. That is one reason why Neyenesch has been a family owed business for 118 years and maintains an impeccable reputation in the community. I’m proud to say for over 23 years I’ve had the pleasure to be apart of the Neyenesch Family.”
Committed to Our Community
Neyenesch Printers is committed to supporting our community by actively participating in local industry and charitable organizations:
“Collaborating with Neyenesch on community-centric projects has become a true highlight of our volunteer-based design efforts. Most recently, Jeff and I worked closely with the Neyenesch team on the 2016 TEDxSanDiego event.”
-Alexis Campanis, TEDxSanDiego Designer
Committed to Sustainability
Neyenesch Printers is actively engaged in the use of sustainable resources and environmentally responsible printing. Here are some highlights of these efforts.
Energy Conservation efforts are in place throughout our plant. This includes low energy lights, auto-off switches and efficient drive motors in presses. We utilize energy storage batteries, which reduce our draw against the power grid during ‘high peak’ periods.
Our ink partner is an industry leader in sustainability. Our ink base consists primarily of renewable vegetable oils.
We use no alcohol in our fountain solution or any of our processes. We also utilize VOCs capturing systems to reduce VOC release into the atmosphere.
Committed to the Future
Neyenesch continually reinvests in equipment and technology to offer you the cutting edge of printing processes and products. Our recent installation of the Heidelberg XL-106 8-color UV 41″ Perfector offers our customers the most advanced press technology available in the world. Whether traditional or digital printing, we are committed to bring our customers the latest in print technology.
- The Heidelberg XL-106 8-color UV 41” Perfector is the most advanced press technology currently available.
- Ours is the first configuration of its kind anywhere in the U.S., specifically engineered for Neyenesch Printers.
- Print jobs are able to run as 4cp+Coating / 4cp+Coating and simultaneous printing of both sides of the sheet or as an 8c press with 2 coating units printing on one side of the sheet. Print speeds are 15m per hour in either configuration.
- Narrow-wavelength UV ink technology for high productivity (zero drying time, zero scuffing or marking), a wide variety of special effects reticulated varnish) + printing on synthetic substrates (including plastics) up to 31pt, with environmentally responsible zero VOC inks.
- Highly automated systems for color and register control, reducing makeready, run-waste, paper and time.
- Ideal for printing on uncoated and dull coated papers!
Committed to our Customers
Our commitment to our customers is evident in our long standing relationships with some of San Diego’s best and brightest companies. Some of these partnerships span decades.
Committed to the Future
“The Neyenesch family is proud of our 118 year commitment to our employees, our community, our environment, our customers and to print. We look forward to continuing the legacy of our founder and grandfather, William B. Neyenesch.”
-The Neyenesch Family: Carol, Cliff, Kandy and Mike