Putting all your marketing efforts into only one channel in 2023 is not a good idea. The more channels you use the better your overall marketing response will be. Therefore, you want to use a combination of channels for every campaign. Let’s look at the best uses of marketing emails for 2023.
Here are 6 times you should be using marketing emails:
- Welcome Email – When a new prospect creates an account or signs up for information, send a follow up with a welcome email. Make sure to include the word “welcome” in the subject line. Set clear expectations on what and when you will email them. Make sure to include an irresistible offer.
- Lead Nurturing Sequence – This is to help you connect with your audience and build a relationship that is based on more than sales. Provide helpful educational information, tips, stories and more.
- Cart Abandonment Emails – Sending a cart abandonment email can recover around 20% of abandoned carts. For increased conversions, include a free-shipping, limited-time offer or a discount if it does not affect your profit too much.
- Order Confirmation Emails – Order confirmation emails are transactional emails, but they are great opportunities for you to upsell or cross-sell your products or services. These emails have a 54% open rate.
- Birthday Emails – This email makes them feel appreciated and special. It is a great way to build brand trust and loyalty. Make sure to include a special gift discount for them to make a purchase.
- Win-Back Emails – These emails could be surveys to find out why they are not engaging with your emails, special promotions to trigger a purchase, incentives for website visits, etc.
Another thing to keep in mind that short marketing emails work better than long ones. Be concise and confident. Make sure there are links on your landing page to provide more information or FAQ’s if appropriate. A lot of times the landing page is an afterthought, when in reality it is very important. Once they hit the landing page this is where you convert them to make a purchase. Spend time on figuring out the best way to do that.
So, make sure your 2023 plan includes heavy personalization. Remember, that the most important aspect of every email you send, is to provide the most relevant and helpful offer to each person. The better you do that, the better your email results are going to be. Are you ready to get started? Need help? Call us in San Diego (619) 297-2281 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!