Social media marketing will not be going away in 2017. Really it is just becoming more integrated into the overall company brand and is a must for all companies. With that in mind how are you planning your social media strategy? Do you even have a strategy? Let’s look at 5 things you need to know for your social media this year.
- Live Video – I am sure by now you are aware of how quickly this has taken off. There are several platforms that are using this so do not limit yourself to just Facebook. This is a great way to get people to notice you and get to know your company. Humanize your brand and make it fun.
- Employee Social Media Use – Get your employees to use social media to engage with your customers. Customers are more likely to connect with people within an organization than to the organization itself. Allow your employees to become your social media worker bees.
- Social Media Ads – The use of these ads are increasing. Keep in mind the better targeted the ad the better your results are going to be. Use all the tools at your disposal to target the right people for your product or service.
- Customer Service – Problems that are brought up on social sites about your company need to be addressed immediately. Be as transparent about the process as you can so that others see how you are able to fix problems quickly. Do not ignore or answer glibly to problems they will only get worse!
- Measurement – Have you put into place tools to help you measure what you are doing on social media beyond likes? This can really help you to create social media posts that are effective.
Please take the time to plan out your social media marketing strategy. The better prepared you are, the more effective you will be. These 5 areas are good places to focus your attention to get the most bang for your buck. Don’t let 2017 pass you by without concentrating some real effort on your social media marketing.
Need help? Contact us today. We are glad to help!